VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi all i live in the worcestershire area i'm in the process of getting my T4 as soon as possible probably not going to make this one but when is your next meet up?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hi all i live in the worcestershire area i'm in the process of getting my T4 as soon as possible probably not going to make this one but when is your next meet up?
Hi mate, its every 3rd sunday of the month so pop along always good to see new members

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi there,
Gutted im not going to make this meet either. Still waiting for my eye to recover after op. havnt been out in my van since july 6th.
waited all last winter for summer working on van, then had injury and just looked at van all this summer!! Life sucks at times.
Lets hope im ok by the next meet. Just gotta try keep:D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi there,
Gutted im not going to make this meet either. Still waiting for my eye to recover after op. havnt been out in my van since july 6th.
waited all last winter for summer working on van, then had injury and just looked at van all this summer!! Life sucks at times.
Lets hope im ok by the next meet. Just gotta try keep:D
Real shame mate, lets hope its 3rd time lucky as looking forward to seeing your van in the flesh

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Guys something has come up for us this sunday which means we wont be able to attend the meet. I hope there is a good turn out, looking forward to seeing some pics and we'll arrange another meet in the next two weeks.

Once again really sorry we won't be there. Have a good one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just wanted to say fair play to those who turned out in the rain yesterday and made the effort it was good see people again and nice to see a few new faces aswell, lets hope next month the weather is a bit more on our side.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi i see you said you might head over worcester way there is a nice pub in smite its called

The Pear Tree Inn & Country Hotel,
Smite,
Worcester,
WR3 8SY

has a good size car park to for all the vans maybe this could be the next venue ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
It was a family birthday yesterday and couldn't make it unfortunately, will try and make the next one though if there is another one this side of Chrimbo??

·
Registered
362 Posts
Unlikly as there has not been one for what seems like years, maybe a PM to people have showed any interest get something happening... A:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Anyone fancy meeting up for a coffee at Evesham country world, on either 8th or 15th December 2013 to give the van a run? Meet on the top car park about 11 am maybe.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi guys, this should have read Evesham county park, it's at the bottom of the A46. I will be going again next week if anyone fancies a drive out. I am sorry got the place name wrong.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts