VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with T4 fest over with.

Next meet then as follows, Thursday the 13th of August, 7p.m. Onwards at the Hare & Hounds pub, near to robin hill country park.

All are welcome, nice beer garden to.

Hope to see a few new faces this time as well so try and come along.
Steve W....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look forward to seeing you there buddy. Oh and check your ride out of course, lol.

Steve W....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: ******Next I.O.W. Meet******

Had 5 pm me back so hopefully a few will turn out for this one.

Oh well, im in, any other takers.

Steve W....

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll see if I can get there too - is it just a meet at the H and H or are you planning a little drive somewhere?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Should make it, family commitements pending.

Any body got a small rad to fit to my charge cooler??? If i'm not working saturday mornings, i'm at my house trying to get it finished and can't get to the scrappy. Also need an electric pump, header tank and some pipes.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'll be there if Luptons can come up trumps and sort my electrical gremlin out. Had a mate tow me over there this evening as it's gone dead on the key. Bugger!! If not I'll see you next month.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeap, for your info, The meet up is still on for tonite, looks like a nice one for a chat and a pint or so

outside eh ? See some of you later on.

Regards, Steve....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for setting up the meet Steve.
Managed one pic before the battery died, so I didn't get a shot of the really nice grey one!

(I doctored the number plates so your other halves won't be able to see that you spent the evening at the only pub on the Island with topless waitresses and naked lap dancers)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Thanks for the pic Steve, I'll get there on time next time so I can squeeze in! Good to meet you all, look forward to next time when I should have more time and get a proper look at your vans and exchange many words of wisdom!! Thanks for organising things Steve. T:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks to all who turned out, was good to meet some new faces from the Forum.
Good evening spent yacking etc. Hope the weather is as good for the next one.

See you around, Thanks again to Pat, Steve p and Nick glad you all enjoyed it.

Regards, Steve W....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts