VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Change of plan due to more bike races we shall be meeting at frensham ponds from 1pm onwards

This is the post code

Pond Cottage
Farnham
GU10 3BT

Everyone welcome and as always we shall have tea coffee and snaks , feel free to bring something scrummy :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to post this but was just wondering if any of the surrey lot knew where i could get my hands on some original steel wheels for a T5.

Nice one on the next meet date, will hopefully be there this time.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well lets hope we have some new members at the next meet as ive had lots of pms and things asking about it only problem is are tea lady will not be ther so i will be doing the teas or should i say kerry will lol Rasp:

·
Registered
543 Posts
well lets hope we have some new members at the next meet as ive had lots of pms and things asking about it only problem is are tea lady will not be ther so i will be doing the teas or should i say kerry will lol Rasp:
I'm taking our 'Tea lady ' away for a well deserved rest and weekend away but she'll be back , well rested and raring to go at the October meeting , have a good day and we'll see you all next time T:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Typical we win best meet and everyone stops coming lol

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
All things being equal the Swiss contingent will be among this present ;)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Will the tea lady be there ?
I'm afraid not Jimbo, I'm taking her away for a well deserved rest , it's been booked for a long time and it'll be the only meeting she'll miss this year. Have her back in full working order in October though T:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I'm afraid not Jimbo, I'm taking her away for a well deserved rest , it's been booked for a long time and it'll be the only meeting she'll miss this year. Have her back in full working order in October though T:
We'll miss you guys!:( Have a fab timeT:T:T:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tea hut will be from our van this time and I may do hotdogs if u fancy that :) anyone else bringing any snacks ??

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
OK, I was all ready to get back in to the meet, and arrive with my new steed, which WILL be finished by then. :D Its been a long time coming. I will be doing a mtb marathon in Ruthin, (Wales) on that day however, so wont be able to make it.:(

It all sounds a little up in the air and precarious with the whole tea situation, so probably best i give it a miss;)

See you next month possibly!H:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That will be good , sorry u can't make this month but do try next as will love to look at ur beast bet it's full of gadgets all ready lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Think the cycling tour of GB is using that route on that day but might see if we can battle through the crowds I:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts