VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just noticed that some scum bag has nicked my spare wheel of my 2011 T5, Does anyone know if a steel rim off a 2000 T4 will fit? as i have one in the shed, plus what measures do you guys take to stop the scum running off with our wheels?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Scumbags ........ Paint them bright dayglow yellow all over ,looks e so no difference there to stock :)

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys,

Id like to give a big shout out to Rising Sun Campers in Shilton Coventry, They have sorted me a spare wheel out for a donation to their selected charity,

Very nice guys, called me back when they said they would, very good service and i will definitely will be back for some mods to my van,

Highly Recommending,http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
VW Transporter Steel Spare Wheel 16" For Sale

I sold 30 wheels to a VW Dealer before Xmas that had lost every spare on its forecourt.
Cleaned me out.
Someone also mentioned that a VW Dealer down SW got done over last night and lost a tonne of spares, alloys etc

·
Registered
10 Posts
The guy at Verve in Glasgow who sold me my T5 warned me about this, said they are the same wheels that black taxicabs use and they regularly had spares stolen from their forecourt by the local lowlife, probably to order.

·
Registered
587 Posts
The guy at Verve in Glasgow who sold me my T5 warned me about this, said they are the same wheels that black taxicabs use and they regularly had spares stolen from their forecourt by the local lowlife, probably to order.

I'm in your neck of the woods also.........................Locking bolt ordered 5 minutes ago.

J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts