VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Ultimately that is a well written passage to which I can't disagree with the fundamentals of (I simply am not well enough read on the subject and regurgitating wikipedia is not going to help anyone LOL: - yes that is a slight dig at some on this forum LOL:)

I do believe that some reverse racism does exist but more as in the quote by Spanners and your previous statement " would say that 'poor' whites do suffer from discrimination but it is not racial discrimination. this is probably due to lower educational and social attainment" as well as socially (on large estates, etc). Rather than 'do I think white folks are getting less opportunity' of course not that would be folly :ILU:
Not really sure what you mean by the above statements!

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Yes, my mate fishes and he's black, and there are a number of Asian match fishers. There was a lot of fish theft in my local area right about the time of a mass Polish influx. Signs in Polish, and a few other Eastern European languages, seem to have stopped the thefts.
To be honest it does seem strange that anyone would spend hours catching fish, to then throw them back in, especially from anyone that catches them in order to eat.

but I suppose that's another debateI:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
there is a racist window cleaners near me as it says on their van

TRADITIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS NO POLES!

I:I:I:I:I:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought we had got over this:eek: it is clearly racist:*

just try replacing the words "Eastern Europeans" with "blacks" and tell me that you don't think it would be racist
I couldnt agree more. This and the thinly veiled racist posts on Fb about how immigrants get more than pensioners. Life's for everyone at the moment end of. What you read in the papers and see on the TV is not the truth but a version of it.

Malcolm X said
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

Daily Fail

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Not really sure what you mean by the above statements!
As per the sections in red!

Nothing expect a few people on this very forum seeming like to search the subject in hand without any understanding of the wide implications of it and then express a very strong opinion :* Not even saying the opinion is wrong just an observation.

Just in case I need to spell it out, that ^^ is most certainly not aimed at you T:

Second bit was agreeing with the 'xeno racism' bit again :*

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
I couldnt agree more. This and the thinly veiled racist posts on Fb about how immigrants get more than pensioners. Life's for everyone at the moment end of. What you read in the papers and see on the TV is not the truth but a version of it.

Malcolm X said
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

Daily Fail
And Malcolm X was rightT:

good quote:)

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
As per the sections in red!

Nothing expect a few people on this very forum seeming like to search the subject in hand without any understanding of the wide implications of it and then express a very strong opinion :* Not even saying the opinion is wrong just an observation.

Just in case I need to spell it out, that ^^ is most certainly not aimed at you T:

Second bit was agreeing with the 'xeno racism' bit again :*

thanks for clearing that upT:

nothing wrong with a bit of plagiarism now & again, and I love wiki as a quick easy "tool", but as I was so often reminded by an old adversary on the forum "it isn't peer reviewed" over and over again, I do try to check for independent corroboration.

but as I am finding out, most people like "soundbites" hence why the Scum is so successful, they don't want to read facts or long speeches or even to verify what they are told, they are just not interested.

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
thanks for clearing that upT:

nothing wrong with a bit of plagiarism now & again, and I love wiki as a quick easy "tool", but as I was so often reminded by an old adversary on the forum "it isn't peer reviewed" over and over again, I do try to check for independent corroboration.

but as I am finding out, most people like "soundbites" hence why the Scum is so successful, they don't want to read facts or long speeches or even to verify what they are told, they are just not interested.
Using quotes to justify your opinions as you do is good academic practice even if wiki is a bit poo as a reference what I was getting at was peeps who pass off what they have just read on wiki as an opinion

·
Registered
15,768 Posts

Malcolm X said

Daily Fail
That's Boss. T:

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Why ? Please do elaborate ;)

Considering the influx of all creeds over the centuries this country has had you must be in a minority. BTW Isn't your Queen German ? :D
Transilvanian decendant of the Prophet Mohamed!

Ooh. The EDL don't normally dwell on that fact tho.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Really ? Not Anglo-Saxon ?

Prince Philip does like throwing plates though, doesn't he ? LOL:
Nope. Not Anglo Saxon.

Fancy that.

"What do we do now?
Our argument seems to have hit a serious flaw.
Hating Muslims and fighting for a decendant of the saviour of Islam.
Damn. Them muslamic ray guns are gonna get us.

*consults daily star for advice*

Gets distracted by the boobs.
Checks the league table.
Struggles to finish the crossword"

Enger laaaand
Enger Laaaaand

Home of the curry and German beer!!

Enger laaaaand!!

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
The Vlad the Impaler link is crazy tho.