VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to see if diesels getting to the engine ive undone the pipes to the injectors and turned it over all i get through is like a small spray is this correct? i would of thought it should pour out to the injectors and they control the spray?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Check the fuel stop solonoid, I've had 3 go in 9 yrs, the last one was slightly different if I remember, think it was a common fault so they must have re-designed it, the last ones been on for a few years now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry no pic, its on the injection pump just above where the injector pipes are, theres a single wire going to it, check that the wires live when the ignition is on, if its live it could still be faulty(not opening), I'm not a mechanic, just learn things as I have problems, other than checking to see if its getting a live I'm not sure if you can test it other than get a new one, last one cost around £19 a few years ago.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers mate i will check see if its live in the morning(weather permitting) and buy a replacement either way even if it dont fix its another thing to knock off the list T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts