VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

The names Charlie, known as Chucky and on most forums as Chuck_g or **** or something A:

Bought a 00 t4 Syncro yesterday and must say i like it alot. Well i did until today, it has given me a few problems already.
But i still think she will be a great van. I bought her for work and also pulling my Drift Car. Also own a very very clean old Toyota Supra. Looking forward to getting to know more about the t4 and maybe making some friends. :D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
It's a love hate thing lad. But the VW thing just gets hold and won't let go :)
Welcome.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good luck with sorting the niggles with your van.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome along bud, nice part of the world your land...

Steve W....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey All

The names Charlie, known as Chucky and on most forums as Chuck_g or **** or something A:

Bought a 00 t4 Syncro yesterday and must say i like it alot. Well i did until today, it has given me a few problems already.
But i still think she will be a great van. I bought her for work and also pulling my Drift Car. Also own a very very clean old Toyota Supra. Looking forward to getting to know more about the t4 and maybe making some friends. :D
Hi Charlie
Welcome to the forumT:from the emerald isle myself aint realy been on the site much of late but its my new years res to try post more this year:)seems to be plenty of new members from ireland after joining.check out the regional meets if ever fancied going along to meet other forum member t4 heads,im hoping to make atleast 1 this year myself....anyway your in the best place for advice and tips on your van,best of luck:ILU:

Rayzor!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts