VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1993 Eurovan mv. Looking for info and this forum seemed to be the most informative. Looking forward to lurking for info and showing off what i will be doing to this van.
Ryan.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome Ryan should get the information you need and more on here enjoy the van.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hey Ryan.
Welcome fella.
If its info your after, this is the place to be T:. There are a few members from (over the pond) on here.
Enjoy and get involved.
Cheers:D

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Ryan, look forward to seeing your regular input on here...always nice to have a fresh view of things from abroad...A:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I have been into hondas for the last 5 years but my family got to big for the little hondas and a eurovan is the only van i could see myself in. I have have wanted one for over a year now and this one fell in my lap. I will take pics and post them up soon.

·
Super Moderator
9,246 Posts
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I have been into hondas for the last 5 years but my family got to big for the little hondas and a eurovan is the only van i could see myself in. I have have wanted one for over a year now and this one fell in my lap. I will take pics and post them up soon.
Welcome along W: they like pictures on hereT:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry bout late post i finally got pics for you guys.
My middle child little toe head

A little body damage i need to get to some time

Some trim peieces i need to get also

That front bumper sticks out like a pouting kid

All in all I smile every time I drive it. 255,xxx 5 speed manual. I bought it for 1500$ Runs perfect.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Nice looking Van, and the best colorI:...looks like you got a bargain so enjoy..T:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the front bumper that sticks out like it does is a USDM only? I will be looking for EDM parts also. The one thing i dont like is how the mirrors are diferent. My next question is on the right hand drive models are they oppisite? Could i grab a RHD driver mirror and fit it to the pass side of my LHD and have two mirrows that are the same shape? If any of that makes sense? Lol

·
Registered
11,711 Posts
Yep you have the US bumper as that is what was required for the crash tests things over there.

Yes RHD mirrors are the reverse but most people who swap soon find they can see sweet fanny Addams out of it. This could be to do with the angle of the internal metal mount or could be to do with the glass profile. Most people so get to love the oddness.

Nice job on the fuel and temp soldering.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice I will be looking for an EDM front bumper, RHD driver mirror and rear fogs with switch. The next hurdle is sliding window locks mine did not come with them:*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts