VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been asked a few times now about local regular meets recently so here we go..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norfolk Suffolk and surrounding area meet at the Harbour Inn, Southwold on Sunday 29th January 2012 at 1pm.
Some of the best fish and chips in Suffolk

The full address for those using satnav is -

The Harbour Inn,
Blackshore,
Southwold,
Suffolk,
IP18 6TA

Those who can attend please post on here. Fingers crossed the sun will be shineing :cool:

All welcome.. :ILU:

Will try and make these by monthly if enough interest. Possibly 2 venues to keep things interesting.. Suggestions for another spot welcome, just send me a pm..

JimmyJames will still be our regional rep sorting the Deers Glade camping meets etc.. Im just helping out T:

Now get your names down!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) JimmyJames
2) Kieran
3) Pixidogg
4) Baz666
5) Turtill
6) Hotel California
7) Donuts
8) T4 Nath
9) T5Howard & tribe ;)
10) Winston Wolf
11) Mikeonsea
12) caddy-simon
13) janice
14) [email protected]
15) suffolk
16) Flipspeed
17) Liam B
18) Carlo69
19) Rock,n,roller
20) Flooredt5
21) Egglets
22) Gremondi
23) Steve H
24) Irishkeet
25) bud the spud
26) Philmitchel

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
are these meets usually on a Sunday ??
I can't make this one anyway as Andy has my van in for conversion January :db:db:db
They are usually the more popular due to some people working Saturdays bud. Unless (like me) people work shifts most are off on a Sunday T:T:

·
Registered
57 Posts
cant believe I booked to go to london that weekend yesterday! will see if we can change plans be nice to meet some fellow enthusiasts. collicamper where are you having your conversion done? i am looking for a pop top and bit stuck for someone local

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cant believe I booked to go to london that weekend yesterday! will see if we can change plans be nice to meet some fellow enthusiasts. collicamper where are you having your conversion done? i am looking for a pop top and bit stuck for someone local
See what you can do.. If you can make it just post up and i will add you to the list T: Be good to see you there :ILU:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi i'm using Ajc conversions in Glossop (on here) ..so not that local ,he just had a good reputation I thought it was worth the journey :D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nothing wrong with me van bud its running like a dream, just fancy a change.
Plus a change of job means i dont really need a van as such any more.
So bring on a really nice multi T:

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nothing wrong with me van bud its running like a dream, just fancy a change.
Plus a change of job means i dont really need a van as such any more.
So bring on a really nice multi T:
Dont blame you mate.. Some nice Caravelle's about to, be worth a look and could save you a few quid..

Try and come along mate, be good to see you.. If not will no doubt see you at the first Deers glade A:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I,ll come along. I like Southwold anyhow, and the last meet there was good. It would be good to have a local meet regularly, so I,ll support it and turn up. Add my name to the bottom of the list, as I don't know how!!!

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I,ll come along. I like Southwold anyhow, and the last meet there was good. It would be good to have a local meet regularly, so I,ll support it and turn up. Add my name to the bottom of the list, as I don't know how!!!
Thats the spirit T: Consider yourself added :cool:

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the pm buddy, i`ll be there in my multi coloured van :( started the bodywork.

1) JimmyJames
2) Kieran
3) Pixidogg
4) Baz666
T: Nice one baz. Dont worry about it mate.. Its all part of making it yours.. Be good to see you :ILU:

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.