VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonsoir

My wife and I go down to Devon surfing quite a lot and usually park up on the side of the road. Next weekend however we're going with some other people in a couple of other vans. I've a feeling that they'd probably like some creature comforts - flushing loos, 240v hookups and the like.

I know that Europa park in Woolacombe is open but does anyone know of any others around Braunton/Georgeham/Croyde that are open at this time of year? The ones that I've used before all seem to be shut.

Thanking you. A:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hidden Valley is open and just outide of Braunton on the way to woolacombe and looks quite plush, Im going there this weekend :tu

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Hidden Valley is open and just outide of Braunton on the way to woolacombe and looks quite plush, Im going there this weekend :tu
Always wondered what that place is like everytime i drive past it. Let us know how it goes and pics if possible T:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Sorry, I didn't take any pics as only just spotted these replies

The site was quite plush and well maintained. Plenty of hook-up/facilities/pitches and electronic gate to get in/out when you like.
Only thing is if you dont like road noises, ask for a pitch at the back of the campsite when booking. Barely heard the main road camped at the back :tu Really nice site (with heated floor in the toilet block :D ) I imagine is quite pricey during high season

http://www.hiddenvalleypark.com/index.php

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We ended up staying on Europa park the other week. Don't really like the place but needs must. Will head to hidden valley next time.

It got down to -3C the other week so we were quite jealous of our friends who had brought along a fan heater to take advantage of the 240V hookup. Lots of ice inside the van...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts