VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

It seems that all meetings stops well before Scotch corner that's where I live, is there any in the North East.

I would like to organise a gathering at the Mighty Dub Fest Newcastle as I am one of the organisers, I can take over part of the camping field and fill it with T4. I should have mine finished by then but I'm at the welding stage right now.

MDF

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Mate,
Cracking Idea.Hows the publicity coming on.
I met you down at whitton castle with Phil ,I have a t4 and will most definately be coming along with a couple of mates. If I can help with anything just give me a shout mate .
Pm me or you can contact me on [email protected]
:ILU:
BigTony

·
Registered
251 Posts
Copied from North East Regional Meet thread:

"Hey guys,

Sorry we havn't had any meets lately.
Firstly; last time we had a meet when it was cold and wet (and snowing if I remember correctly), it was no fun. And secondly, I have been over to Australia and New Zealand for a little while. I'm back now though, I'm in full swing of converting my interior, and there seems to be more T4s and T5s knocking around than ever before!

Realisticly its going to be April before I will be able to get myself to a meet, but feel free to arrange one before then!

Cheers,

Joe"

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hi Joe, April would probably suit me as well. Got the van in bits at the moment, and hacked the ice cream van bit of the top. Hopefully will have filled the hole by then:-0

·
Registered
792 Posts
Copied from North East Regional Meet thread:

"Hey guys,

Sorry we havn't had any meets lately.
Firstly; last time we had a meet when it was cold and wet (and snowing if I remember correctly), it was no fun. And secondly, I have been over to Australia and New Zealand for a little while. I'm back now though, I'm in full swing of converting my interior, and there seems to be more T4s and T5s knocking around than ever before!

Realisticly its going to be April before I will be able to get myself to a meet, but feel free to arrange one before then!

Cheers,

Joe"
count me in joe

·
Registered
792 Posts
how about a meet in seaburn sunday the 21st this month lets see if it stays sunny and we get enough numbers ..........

·
Registered
792 Posts
going to have a meet 21st of this month at seaburn at 2pm. we will maybe change location for next months so to make it fare for others, can you add your name if you fancy popping along. come on guys lets get the ball rolling got to be better than driving miles and miles ..............................
1. fred
2. ?:*

·
Registered
406 Posts
aye go on count me in, doubt i'll be in the van like but i'll pop down in the passat

1. fred
2. Iain

·
Registered
792 Posts
great thats 4 so far come on guys lets get this rollingA:A:A:A:A:A:A:

·
Registered
792 Posts
thats 5 up to now. inviting other vw clubs to visit too so if you have another vag your more than welcome.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Im out on licence I: so I will be there!

·
Registered
792 Posts
they are not bad its next to the skate park and the beach so a good place to stop for a while

1 - 20 of 47 Posts