VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First meet of 2009 will be held on Wed 8th April 09 from 6.30ish
at the Hot Rod meet, Metro Centre Car Park - outside Toys R Us.

We will meet slightly further down from McDonalds (you will see when you get there), to try and park together, as it can get busy.

There should be plenty of other cars to look at, as well as meeting other T4ers.

See you there!

Joe,

·
Registered
406 Posts
Re: North East Regional Meet

cool cool i'll be there since its mid week and im sure i'll be able to escape for a couple hours

·
Registered
302 Posts

Sorry Mat, T4's only! You can of course turn up and park in the other carpark with Tom! hahahaha.

·
Registered
4 Posts

I'll be coming along.
Thanks for the flyer and info Joe. I presume it was you who left the flyer on my van at the silver link on Friday.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

I'm coming along, but not gonna get the green one MOT'd in time so will be in the ice cream van:D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

So our paths will cross for the 2nd time in around 29 years!! hahaha
Indeed, hope you haven't got any embarrasing photo's from back then! see you tomorrow night

Also you still breaking those vans? need a cheap battery if you've got one and can bring along tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
my van is dead so i,ll miss this un
You could always pop along without the van, you might even find someone with the spare parts or expertise to fix your van. Failing that you could make do with a burger and laugh at the Knight Rider look alikes:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts