VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

There seems to be quite a lot of us up this way now, so thought that it would be good for us to have our own meet up. T:

My Dad can usually be found at his second home, known as 'the Coffee Pot' on the prom in Rhos on Sea, where Carol and Peter do in mu opinion, serve the best coffee!

We have already met a couple of local fellow T4 owners, as they sometimes stop to say hello. W:

So seeing as the All-Types show is on our door step on the 20th, and camping starts on the 19th, i thought a local meet would be a good idea.

I will be at the Coffee Pot on the 19th from 10.30am to meet Jammy12 who is coming from Wolverhampton and will be camping at the show, so if anyone else fancies joining up on the prom for a chat, couple of photos and a coffee before the show, please feel free to come along.

Will be camping at All Types too, so if i don't see you on the prom, come over and say hello.

If anyone else has a local meet up ideas, let me know. :*

See you soon

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hi wouldnt mind popping down to this but have to take my lad to football practice in Prestatyn and it doesnt finish till 10.30 so might wander down after if your still aroundT:

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi wouldnt mind popping down to this but have to take my lad to football practice in Prestatyn and it doesnt finish till 10.30 so might wander down after if your still aroundT:
Hi, we will probably be there for a couple of hours before the camping opens at the All Types show, so just come down when you can and say hi. The more the better.
Darren

·
Registered
2 Posts
ye i know mate could not remember my password with computers give me a spanner any day,but yes bam asked me to join them on rhos prom.:*

·
Registered
3 Posts
hiya guys... just joined this forum, im coming down to the meet on sat the 19th and the show too, looking forward to meeting all of you T: not got a van yet but im very close to getting my very first T4....cant wait.
see you all soon:)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
hi blondie i take it you know bam will see you at the meet hope you get avan soon and start transforming how you want it . T:
look out for us on the prom.

im on the right the van i mean .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you, will defo look out for you on the prom when im up this way.....cant wait to enter the world of T4 vanning and all its gloryT:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
has guy stood down ?

thought he sorted the north wales lot,well north wales few
no just the colwyn bay area not the whole of north wales just local to him if a problem disregaurd my question dont want to tread on guys toes any ways i thought it would help seen as hes so busy with sorting out nw meets whens the next one .

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
no just the colwyn bay area not the whole of north wales just local to him if a problem disregaurd my question dont want to tread on guys toes any ways i thought it would help seen as hes so busy with sorting out nw meets whens the next one .
Not a problem for me, never managed to get many North Wales Vans out anyway. Had 22 T4's from all over the North West area come to my last meet, a 3 from North Wales!!! Says alot. Bam will prob have better luck as they are a few Vans in Colwyn Bay/N.E. Wales area who will park up with him.

NORTHWALIA will live on. Good Luck BAM, hope meet goes well. Try different venues as parking up in same Car Parks can get a bit boring after a while. Just look at how GazHow developed the North West/Manchester/Cheshire area. Who know's may even get some to them driving over to one of the meets.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts