VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not a problem for me, never managed to get many North Wales Vans out anyway. Had 22 T4's from all over the North West area come to my last meet, a 3 from North Wales!!! Says alot. Bam will prob have better luck as they are a few Vans in Colwyn Bay/N.E. Wales area who will park up with him.

NORTHWALIA will live on. Good Luck BAM, hope meet goes well. Try different venues as parking up in same Car Parks can get a bit boring after a while. Just look at how GazHow developed the North West/Manchester/Cheshire area. Who know's may even get some to them driving over to one of the meets.
Cheers guys, there is quite a few of us up here now, so if i can get us all together this end, then we can hopefully arrange to come and meet up with you and GazHow on some of your meets. . Thanks for your advice T4Guy, will see how it goes up here, and will let you know. T:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Not a problem for me, never managed to get many North Wales Vans out anyway. Had 22 T4's from all over the North West area come to my last meet, a 3 from North Wales!!! Says alot. Bam will prob have better luck as they are a few Vans in Colwyn Bay/N.E. Wales area who will park up with him.

NORTHWALIA will live on. Good Luck BAM, hope meet goes well. Try different venues as parking up in same Car Parks can get a bit boring after a while. Just look at how GazHow developed the North West/Manchester/Cheshire area. Who know's may even get some to them driving over to one of the meets.
cheers guy i dont want to upset anyone so it was only an idea i didnt realise you was over the entire area and i know now how hard it is .looking into doing a different venue my self try to swop between toys r us and the wolverhampton area . north wales is a massive area
and as you say its hard to get everyone to make the meets also there is now a lot more vans in the area and bam is trying to get them to meet up localy for a cuppa and a chat. i know its daft but i Could never understand where the areas are where to and where from as we know wales is a big place .

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
hI coming up to north wales for Alltypes today got weekend camping so keep an eye out for me and the wife in our van and dont forget to wave if i dont the wife will she looks out for vans and waves more than me sometimes will be in abergele today then off to the Rhos on Sea meet at the coffee pot 10am saturday with bam and friends might see yo all there .
hope the weather and the chavs behave themselves

·
Registered
795 Posts
Great meeting you and the others this morning Bam,and say thanks againg. to your dad for the brewsA: Will hopefully become a regular thing and we might even get some nice weather and a few more vans!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks for the meet today- and thanks to your dad for the drinks. I picked my leisure battery up from Ritchie at electroquest- lovely chap and great price. Thanks again. Nick, Karen & Iwan

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
GREAT Rhos os sea meet some nice vans came too nick came all the way from wrexham and andy from rhyl cheers lads and big thankyou to bam and his dad for setting up the meet and the coffees .
heres some pics i took .

Bam managed to get more than 3 vans so well done for the Rhos on sea crew .
:db:mw:db:mw:db:mw:db:mw

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well it is a big Thank You to all that turned up on the day. A:

Met a few new people and its always good to see Jammy12 and iceman1 from Wolverhampton who were up this way.

Thanks to nickwxm that came to see us with the family, shame the weather wasnt great for the prom bike ride that they had planned.

Nice to meet Muggsy 65, who is only from down the road, so will meet up again pretty soon.

And finally thanks to Dad ( Mr A ) for buying us all coffee, and Carol and Peter at the Coffee Pot too.

Will try and sort another meet up soon, and we will see if we can get a few more to meet up. T:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you to all that turned up for our first of hopefully many local meets.
Hope to see you all soon... Dad LOL:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a brilliant time at the meet and also at the alltypes show this weekend just gone, a massive thanks to all who made me feel welcome.....jammy12 and your good lady wendy,BAM, iwan and dave too plus BAMS ma and pa for the coffees!! I am now slightly obsessed with buying a T4 and im constantly looking so if anyone sees and good bargains then throw them my way!! hope to see you all very soon

·
Registered
154 Posts
Damn! Wish I'd seen this before the time. Definitely up for the next NWW meet... But how about closer to Bangor?:D

21 - 40 of 126 Posts