VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
i am A:A:A:
me and my friends re meeting up with bryn250 (claire & bryn) @ abergele and then travelling down.
not sure on exact details yet, but thats the idea T:

·
Registered
622 Posts
i am A:A:A:
me and my friends re meeting up with bryn250 (claire & bryn) @ abergele and then travelling down.
not sure on exact details yet, but thats the idea T:

Nice one Jo, are you booked in Forum camping, I think we'll be leaving Wrexham about 1ish, I think the gates open at 2, and then fight our way through the mud to get a pitch... Hopefully they've got tractors on hand, to pull us out on Sunday afternoon !!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
hi mate ive yet to go to ashow where it hasnt rained unless you count deva dubs last month blazing hot. great show but mainly hot rods and golfs .

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
hi mate ive yet to go to ashow where it hasnt rained unless you count deva dubs last month blazing hot. great show but mainly hot rods and golfs .
Never rained at Blackrock. To be fair the weather this year has been dreadful throughout our so called Spring/Summer.

Rain never stopped play at GUYFEST, won't stop the Fun at CAMPERJAM either (Unless it's Postponed, like many other shows!!!)

·
Registered
277 Posts
i am in forum camping, oh yeah.... A:A:A:
plan is to meet up at mcdonalds abergele, and head off 12.30 (ish)

cant waitT:

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Good turn out last night, had a good time, thank you all for coming and making this possible. :ILU: Two T5's missing off the picture, sorry guys

VW Action Lazy Sunday on 29th July 2012 at Uttoxeter Racecourse - ST14 8BD http://www.vwaction.com/lazysunday/

Cunliffe Arms, Wrexham on Wednesday 1st AUG from 7.30pm to meet up with the Wrexham Crew

Tatton Park VW Show on 5th August - http://www.vwnw.co.uk

So its going to be a busy couple of weeks, so join in and we can all travel together.

PM me if you need any more info. T:

61 - 80 of 126 Posts