VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I cant make the Lazy Sunday show anymore, as im off to Manchester for a stag do.

So next meet for me is:

Date - 1st August

Venue - Cunliffe Arms Pub, Jeffreys Road, Wrexham, LL12 7PG

Time -from 7.30pm​

I am planning on leaving Rhos on Sea at 6.30 ish so if anyone wants to meet up and drive down together, let me know. :ILU:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Darren I wouldn't worry about missing Lazy Sunday, I went across last year, with Guy and Rochie, it was a very poor show, hardly any traders, a handful of display Dubs, and I think only 1 T4.. Not worth the £10 entry. The only bonus was the sun was shining :)

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Darren I wouldn't worry about missing Lazy Sunday, I went across last year, with Guy and Rochie, it was a very poor show, hardly any traders, a handful of display Dubs, and I think only 1 T4.. Not worth the £10 entry. The only bonus was the sun was shining :)
Thanks for the info, will pass it on to the guys up here, that were thinking of going.

Hopefully see you on the 1st if you're going. T:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Have to agree with Carl, it was a poor event for the £10 entry fee. It was however the first event last year and it may have grown. You pay your money, you take a chance I guess. Not going myself as I have lots of pallets to break up for Run to the Hills Forum Fire pit. T:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I think we will have a blast over anyway and have a look, but probably will go in the Touareg rather than two buses!

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
A reminder for tomorrow T:

Date - 1st August

Venue - Cunliffe Arms Pub, Jeffreys Road, Wrexham, LL12 7PG

Time -from 7.30pm​

I am planning on leaving Rhos on Sea at 6.30 ish so if anyone wants to meet up and drive down together, let me know. :ILU:
Just a reminder guys, message me if you fancy coming, a few will be eating there tomorrow night too. T:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Nicw one, will be booking ours later, but we might be going in the family camp area :*

Either way, we will be over to see you all T:
Why? Forum Camp is in the middle of camping area anyway. 12pm curfew so noise won't be a big issue plus loads going have young ones with them also.

Should be a good weekend.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts