VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Will ask the guys up here what they want to do, some want family, and some want club camping. Will let you know what the outcome is. :)
I get that but what's the point of being part of something but then not being part of something? Noticed quite a lot recently that loads on the Forum using it to arrange meets, getting advice, asking questions but then not wanting to be part of the Bigger Forum picture. Shame as there are a great bunch of people out there. Either way, all welcome to join us for a Beer around the Fire pit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi drove through rhos on sea lastnight in my t 4 saw loads of vans was that your meet cool place right by the front nice one. Ours is on a pub car park lol

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Is anyone planning another meet in rhos or llandudno area?
Yes, its time for another T4 meet on the prom before the coffee pot closes, only a couple of weeks left now! :)
I am busy working weekends at the moment, so might have to do a mid week evening meet or something, depending on who can make it.

Let me know if anyone is up for a mid week evening meet :*

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm back on the road, so let's have a meet before the van is broken down again! How about monday or tuesday evening?(22nd/23rd)

·
aka dajk34
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #117 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Coffee Pot Meet - Sunday 17th March 2013 from 2pm

The Coffee Pot is CLOSING at the end of March, as the Council want the keys back from them, so make the most of it whilst its here, and sign the petition to try and help. T:

Some of the BaySide Dubs crew will be there T:​

Please sign this online petition too:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/890/750/995/save-the-coffee-pot-and-the-promenade-kiosks-in-rhos-on-sea-and-colwyn-bay/?cid=fb_na
does this mean we wont be able to park at the sea front any more while work is being done only some like to visit for a nice cuppa in their vans /cars etc

101 - 120 of 126 Posts