VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1294 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,261
Feb Meet will return to mid week, don't worry as we have another Road trip planned for March.
This month we will have another trip over to the Britannia Pub in Halkyn to meet up with the NW VW Club.

We will as usual meet at The Mill House Pub at Broughton from 6.30pm, leave 7.15pm to head over to the Brit.

Meet point - Mill House, Broughton Retail Park, Flintshire, CH4 0DP

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey up Guy were moving to Corwen this month, we should be able to get out more and get involved some, got 4 girls 6yr and under that need play areas and meet new friends venues, do you think you can try and plan some runs that would fit the bill, or even days out, the camping isn't in our favour just yet but is on future plans.
could also do with some local knowledge, I may need a tow a van/box trailer to assist me move, do you know where I may be able to hire one for a day or two? I chose to have a towbar fitted instead of renting a larger van to save on costs but a box van trailer shouldn't cost that much should it?
speak soon I hope :ILU:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,263
Hey up Guy were moving to Corwen this month, we should be able to get out more and get involved some, got 4 girls 6yr and under that need play areas and meet new friends venues, do you think you can try and plan some runs that would fit the bill, or even days out, the camping isn't in our favour just yet but is on future plans.
could also do with some local knowledge, I may need a tow a van/box trailer to assist me move, do you know where I may be able to hire one for a day or two? I chose to have a towbar fitted instead of renting a larger van to save on costs but a box van trailer shouldn't cost that much should it?
speak soon I hope :ILU:
Keep an eye on here, hopefully someone will be taking it over as I can't give the role 100% and I'm not as motivated as I used to be.
No idea who does trailer hire around here, Google may help. Only one I know is Coastal Towing in Rhyl

·
Registered
175 Posts
Howdy old friends :D

I see there have been changes in the forum, been a couple of years but we finally got another T4 (well not actually picked it up yet but will be doing in next week or so) I had a look on north west meets and didn't recognize anyone? then I found this forum, any room for an old high top? I:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,267
Howdy old friends :D

I see there have been changes in the forum, been a couple of years but we finally got another T4 (well not actually picked it up yet but will be doing in next week or so) I had a look on north west meets and didn't recognize anyone? then I found this forum, any room for an old high top? I:
Always got room for a High Top, well unless any of the meets take in low bridges LOL:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,269
Feb Meet will return to mid week, don't worry as we have another Road trip planned for March.
This month we will have another trip over to the Britannia Pub in Halkyn to meet up with the NW VW Club.

THURS 26th Feb

We will as usual meet at The Mill House Pub at Broughton from 6.30pm, leave 7.15pm to head over to the Brit.

Meet point - Mill House, Broughton Retail Park, Flintshire, CH4 0DP
Gentle reminder folks, tomorrow night

·
Registered
277 Posts
hey guy,

whats the postcode for the pub meet please?
I am on shift until 9.00pm, so will see if I finish on time/or how knackered I am and maybe drop in to say hi on the way home.T:

Cheers, JO

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,271
hey guy,

whats the postcode for the pub meet please?
I am on shift until 9.00pm, so will see if I finish on time/or how knackered I am and maybe drop in to say hi on the way home.T:

Cheers, JO
We'll be here from around 8pm
Britannia Inn Pentre Rd, Halkyn, Holywell, Flintshire CH8 8BY

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys. Just purchased my first T4. Needs plenty of work and a respray but will be up and about for meets and to pick brains with van questions hahaha . Based in Padeswood.

1261 - 1280 of 1294 Posts