VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1281 - 1294 of 1294 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nowt happening at the mo, need someone to pick up the batton and look at arranging something
Hi, thanks very much for letting me know T:
I'll keep my eye on here to see what happens.
If I had the time I would offer my services, but I think it's the same for a lot of people at the moment unfortunately.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,290
SUNDAY 26th June 2016
Annual Suicide Run from Wrexham to Horseshoe Pass via the back roads in a Vanpest style chaotic cruise.

Camping available on the Saturday night at a Pub just off the A483 approx 4 miles from Meet start point £5 per van
Pub food available and if there's enough interest possible entertainment and Breakfast Sunday morning

1281 - 1294 of 1294 Posts