VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7394 Posts

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right guys and girls....
The next meet location will be Southport!
The meet will be on the sea front in the long car park near the pier
The date is Sunday the 18th of march at 12 noon

See you there!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Re: Manchester / Merseyside / Lancs - Regional Rep GazHow

wow what a turn out :eek: there was loads of us:cool:

was a right good day today and we enjoyed it.

·
Registered
169 Posts

cool day nice to meet u and family if u want me to view a few vans with u giv us a pm am free any afternoon from 2 ish ... not far from u so when u do get one easy to shoot round and discuss conversion ideas :D
adam
thanks, will do, just trying to learn my way around this site.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

my first time as well, or rather our first time. really enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendliness, all we need now is a 1.9 T4 van to convert and we,ll be even happier.
thanks to everyone who made myself, my wife and our daughter welcome.
nice to meet you and your family
GOOD LUCK in finding you ideal van
steve :ILU:

·
Registered
262 Posts

Nice meet. Good to see all the vans. Had fun on the CB radio too & dead useful in a convoy T:

·
Banned
1,450 Posts

We caused the obligatory traffic chaos as well. Dont think I have been on a meet yet that we havent caused chaos.lol

The CB was great, however looks like I need to get it tuned a bit better. Check out the pub thread.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

Good to see everyone today. Shame it wasnt warmer. I'm being forced for medical reasons to drink wine and eat a kebab to thaw out.Rasp:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

Thanks to you all for coming to our first birthday there were five people from the origonal turn out 2 were at hospital as grandmother not very well . one on shift and the usuall i'll only come out if its sunny brigade . Fylde Coast regional meets usually end in airccoled going home first as it takes them longer to get home . i had a great day today and so did Noah i'll be posting some pics on the fylde coast section and putting up cruise info for southport on the 17th .
Thanks Gaz for bringing along a great crowd and the new girl in the silver velle with the black windows ,nice cardboard bay ...on dash
see you all soon ric T:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts

If it was your 1st birthday bash, where was the cake?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

Thanks to you all for coming to our first birthday there were five people from the origonal turn out 2 were at hospital as grandmother not very well . one on shift and the usuall i'll only come out if its sunny brigade . Fylde Coast regional meets usually end in airccoled going home first as it takes them longer to get home . i had a great day today and so did Noah i'll be posting some pics on the fylde coast section and putting up cruise info for southport on the 17th .
Thanks Gaz for bringing along a great crowd and the new girl in the silver velle with the black windows ,nice cardboard bay ...on dash
see you all soon ric T:
that was sarah (WoodyM)
steve :ILU:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

i actually contemplated cake but i know how much you look after your figure .....
and i thought it was a bit breezy . when i was a kid it use to be ya wheels they nicked .

·
Registered
2,798 Posts

Great turn out today guys (and gals), had a great time.

Nice to see some new faces as well as some old ones. Hope all the new folk enjoyed themselves, from some of the posts it looks like they did.

A few photos from Fleetwood and St Annes.

·
Registered
555 Posts

yeah me to newbie aswell firstly thanks to the couple with the nice white van for the brew and patience also time for my questions thanks again was a good day cheers gaz good meet jay

·
Registered
279 Posts

Great to see so many out. T: Especially those from further afield.....the award might've gone to T4 Tomass, but the left hooker from Fuertaventura :eek: takes the prize! Seems like the word is out....a M M L meet is the place to be! :D Great pics as well.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts

Great meet, we had a great time. CB's were good, bit hard to understand what was being said sometimes though.
Will have to look into thatR:
More hightops next time pleaseT:

1 - 20 of 7394 Posts