VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all the wife and I have just bought a 04 T5 in silver with colourcoded bumpers. Its a long wheel base and we are chuffed to bits with it. Its a 9 seater which we need as we have 5 kids. It also means we can take the Grandparents out with us as well. Picked her up in East Sussex on Saturday last and she just flew home. People we bought it off claimed they had her remapped. Having not driven one before I wouldn't know the difference but she sailed home like a good un. I was in a hurry too had a Madness concert in Norwich to attend (they were great also.) Howard, Rachael and Tribe T:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Congratulations to you all, and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got a good'un there - well, a good starting base anyway I:
What are the plans? Lowering, wheels, tints.......?

Show us as you go!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are my plans? She already has tints on the side and rear windows, I'd like new wheels and to lower her a bit but thats in the future and perhaps a spoiler on her rump. Also i hope to try out a local meet and a general VDub meet or two. Can someone also explain what advantages are there to being a registered member? Howard

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Welcome from another local! Check out the Deers Glade camping weekend coming up and come along for some beers, failing that keep your eyes peeled for upcoming meets. Well done on your purchase T:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cursors Jimmy! I was thinking of taking up your invite to pop to Deer Glade to meet you all but a quick look in the diary shows that its full with kids parties and school BBQ's etc (the joys of having 5 of the little perishers). Let me know future dates of meets as soon as you can or the kids will fill my diary again.

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Hi all the wife and I have just bought a 04 T5 in silver with colourcoded bumpers. Its a long wheel base and we are chuffed to bits with it. Its a 9 seater which we need as we have 5 kids. It also means we can take the Grandparents out with us as well. Picked her up in East Sussex on Saturday last and she just flew home. People we bought it off claimed they had her remapped. Having not driven one before I wouldn't know the difference but she sailed home like a good un. I was in a hurry too had a Madness concert in Norwich to attend (they were great also.) Howard, Rachael and Tribe T:
Welcome Howard and tribe T:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Cursors Jimmy! I was thinking of taking up your invite to pop to Deer Glade to meet you all but a quick look in the diary shows that its full with kids parties and school BBQ's etc (the joys of having 5 of the little perishers). Let me know future dates of meets as soon as you can or the kids will fill my diary again.
Will do mate T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts