VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Looking at his profile, I think its gone onto an 88bhp 2.5 ;)

Made little or no difference when I did mine either.......injectors are the way forward :cool:

10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it was a 2.5 TDI 88ps, it's gone behind the front bumper, plenty of ventilation to it no leaks as it's een tested to 1.2 on the boost, a bit of a let down really....but it looks cool:cool:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
what size pipeing did you use any chance of some pics fitted, you should have some power gains

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
This the cooler if itted to my 102 acv can honestley say it mad a very very noticable difference to power....of all the mods i have done this one i noticed the most but it is a big intercooler the pipework i kept to 2" to keep charge pressure drop to a minimum......

·
Registered
822 Posts
anyone give me any ideas why there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference in power after the intercooler has been fitted?
Because its roasting outside now, even at night.
Come winter time (or August knowing this country) when the outer air temp is significantly lower, you`ll get much better cooling thus more horses.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Is that 90 degree pipe from an Lt 2.5tdi looks familer if thats were the sensors are then that should be fine. also long as the sensors are close to the inlet and post Intercooler

1 - 20 of 49 Posts