VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and Gents as the Clocks have now changed and the temperatures are dropping the meets will now be back at BlueWater. This month it will be Wednesday 30th November from 7.30pm at the lower Thames walk carpark with the entrance to the carpark on the Blue Water pkwy
Meet also at the a2 Cobham services at 7pm leaving at 7.15pm for anyone who hasn't been before for a follow along to blue water.

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
I'll probably be late as per so will call in at Cobham to see who's lurking. If I'm late I'll do a drive by for a look before heading to blue water other wise ill be there for 7pm :D
Tea and coffee available from me if I remember the tea bags this month I: but see you all there T:

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
I take it this is the last meet before Christmas.
Anyone up for a secret Santa?
Buy and wrap a pressie for no more than £10 then these will all be placed in a sack and those who are involved do a lucky dip and pick a present!

I'm in!!
Come on it's chhhhrrrriiissstttmmmasssss!!!!*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
There's a December meet on the 28th this year :) but yes the last meet before Christmas T:

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yep! Washed the van today!
You fixed your air leak potty??
No not yet buddy, rear end still drops writhin 24hrs, plus the engine bay is still in pieces from where I have been cutting more metal away from the arches in the hope to get it lower. However I think it's the ball joints or shocks that are now preventing it.. need to get the front welded from the cuts I have made and a bit of strengthening. With luck might get it out for Christmas, lol.
According to the wife the kitchen needs finishing first though

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
Is this event still on, Would it be ok if i came along ?
Of course it is :) if you not sure where it is we normally meet up at Cobham services on the a2 London bound around 7pm leaving for bluewater at 7.15

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
Thanks everyone for turning up T: will be back at blue water for the last one of the year next month *<:)>

·
Registered
352 Posts
After a nightmare journey up the M25 i made it to Blue water, i parked up on the upper car park by John lewis by a white T5 camper, there was no one with the van I went in for a coffee, I just presumed that the meeting was cancelled so went home, on my way out it dawned to me that there was lots of car parks and that i had got the wrong one. That will teach me not to remember to take my phone. Next time i will ask better questions .
Must have been a blond moment I:

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
After a nightmare journey up the M25 i made it to Blue water, i parked up on the upper car park by John lewis by a white T5 camper, there was no one with the van I went in for a coffee, I just presumed that the meeting was cancelled so went home, on my way out it dawned to me that there was lots of car parks and that i had got the wrong one. That will teach me not to remember to take my phone. Next time i will ask better questions .
Must have been a blond moment I:
Never mind there's always next month. It's the lower carpark when going around clockwise so don't go up the ramp..keep to the left and take the first entrance. Look to the right and we are down there :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts