VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
and here they are...

recently spent many hours refurbing these and they are minters...

for your dollar yer get
1 set staggered borbet A's

9J ET 15 rear, 7.5J ET30 front

spiggot rings

4 matching Michelin 94W 205 55 16 tyres all balanced

4 of my flat Borbet A center caps

all wheels are true and undamaged

only downside is...if you can call it that...is that the rears have been professionally redrilled from PCD120 to PCD112...but really..having dribbled for the last 30 seconds...were you really bothered ;)

just done a 300 mile round trip on these and they were uber comfy on the 55 profile tyres

you will need to space your rear door....

why am i selling??? if am honest i prefer my bandeds on my bus and also have 2 other sets of wheels sitting that i havent even run yet ...and 2 more sets of these sat in the loft I:

no rush to sell...but if anyone wants some seriously nice classic wheels almost as new, for the price of some boring audi stuff (;)) then here ya go...

price £650

toot toot

:ILU:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Oh yes mate, they're on and looking sweet!! Did you get the bolts for the slider wedge yet? defo need it!!! Ooops sorry for hijacking this thread!! :ILU: (p.s will get some pics up at the weekend!!)

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Oh yes mate, they're on and looking sweet!! Did you get the bolts for the slider wedge yet? defo need it!!! Ooops sorry for hijacking this thread!! :ILU: (p.s will get some pics up at the weekend!!)
opps yes mate all sorted will post some out tomorrow for you...totaly forgot mate....will sort tomorrow..

dont worry about hijacking its only paul...I:..LOL:...he want mind...:D

·
Registered
483 Posts
excellent, thanks again for the wheels simon, they do look the mutts :ILU: (might be taking the satin black theme a bit further now!!)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts