VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I am now the proud owner of a wonderful TRANSPORTER 888 SPECIAL VAN in blue ( ill get some pictures up soon ). Im also lucky enough to inherit a number plate W425 TEF (STEF) which has been valued at £600. So as im not called stef i dont want this, by coincidence my ex is called stef, hence time to swap. which puts me in a dilema.

T888 DLW---T400 DLW----T444 DLW----DW03 DLW

They are all in my price range. aahhhhh! dont know what to do. Any other suggestions ????? Should point out DLW are my initials.
I know there are bigger problems in this world, but we can solve them next.

·
Registered
228 Posts
hi mate judging by the number coming with the van its a w reg there fore u can only use plates upto w reg so DW03 DLW
would be no good for u chap, its so u dnt try and sell the vehicle making it look newer

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi and welcome mate
Its got to be T4 44 DLW.
I think pretty much anything with a T4 prefix is only going to increase in valueT:
Good luck with the van, look forward to the pics, is it Indian blue?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The van is an 03. The w reg plate is of my old car. It's electric blue. Pictures tomorrow if back from work at a sensible time. Thanks for replying nice to be welcomed.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
You could change your name to Stefan & save yourself the trouble.... LOL:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i could change my name to w425 tef then it would fit perfect. I knew i would get some sensible answers and tbf i would have suggested that to some one else. Gonna try upload first picture now , let me know what you think?

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Hi and welcome mate
Its got to be T4 44 DLW.
I think pretty much anything with a T4 prefix is only going to increase in valueT:
that spacing will be all well and good till the old bill pull you
Fine you then make you put it back as its meant to be
Then you do it again as you will
Get fined again then the dvla take the plate off you as well if your not carefull T:

·
Registered
498 Posts
What about T4 DW ? Yeah I know you can't get that BUT T4 DVV is available for £255 (cheapest) illegal spacing not essential although to small a gap between Vs would go a miss!

Looks good IMO
T:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok so I finally got the v5 for my other plate and it's now up for sale. I've since decided on t400 dlw . But now t44 dlw has come up.( t4 4 dlw) which woul you choose?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Very nice. Mine's an '03 888 special in blue but it's a short nose and isn't colour coded :(
Yet... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts