VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
after enjoying some good meets on here,thought id post up a trip out?
sunday march 6th meet at lymm services aim to leave for 10am:eek:
cruise to wrexham a483 j5 meet t4guy on sainsburys carpark and any northwalia members,aim to leave by 11.30?:*
depending on numbers guy has a route taking in llangollen/horshoe pass/the panorama,end up ellesmere,by the lake.
park up in scenic surroundings,fire up your bbq/cooker/pot noodle,chilled afternoon,cruise back .
its a cook/feed yourself/no cost day out,will post this on the regional thread after sunday as gazhow has a meeting on the go
for thenT:
as usual ,all welcome,no need to commit to anything,as ive mentioned,its a cruise,you bring your own fodder:D
whooshwhooshT:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:D ok,we have interested parties...ill start a list.feel free to add your name if you feel the urge!:eek::*I:
ps.list only a guide to possible atendees,if you cant make this nearer the time,its no problem

whooshwhoosh
t4guy
taylorscamper
carl_a
haggis69
fathead1
t4fun?
chuffin hell
TRICKED-OUT-BEN
tinbottom
big s
rochie
getrad?
davet5?
leemerlin
remapwizard

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
we'll have some of this, need to meet you all before guyfest2.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Have been thinking about the Route from Wrexham. Had a similar meet a few years back, we drove towards Llangollen and up over the Panorama down into Llangollen, road is narrow in places and can be a little hairy if icy. We can then head up to the Horseshoe pass and head back down to llangollen before heading off for lunch somewhere. If weather poor we could opt for Ellesmere, has a nice sized car park, coffee shop and nice lake which you can walk around. Kids (& Whoosh Whoosh) can feed the Ducks.

Just an idea.

View from the Panorama

Guy

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kids (& Whoosh Whoosh) can feed the Ducks.
i aint sharin my sarnies with the damn ducks!...........i may take a few pankakes,little orange sauce,n eat the damn ducks...but no sharing!:D,but yea,soundin good so far guy.icy?,march?,best not be!im hopin for a freak heatwave for busfreeze!I:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Adam, have you looked at how far Wales is from yours? It's over the Border you know? Some of us even speak a different language, I promise though, you will be safe.

Guy
well my passport has been renewed so i can venture far I:

1 - 20 of 168 Posts