VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi last try searched endlessly and had post up but no 1 had this so ...
Vw t5 4motion 2008 2.5
When i stick my ross tech in i get this message

Now i have an after market radio and worked after installed this
Recently had a recon engine fitted and now im gettin that the k2 line is short to ground k1 line seems to be fine and check with multi meter and not exciding 9v

Went near the obd to see k lines and if i unlink one of them i get a green light on my vcds plug but when all together get the red light
Unplugged everything after market and still same any one have any advice???

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hi last try searched endlessly and had post up but no 1 had this so ...
Vw t5 4motion 2008 2.5
When i stick my ross tech in i get this message
View attachment 176386
Now i have an after market radio and worked after installed this
Recently had a recon engine fitted and now im gettin that the k2 line is short to ground k1 line seems to be fine and check with multi meter and not exciding 9v
View attachment 176387
Went near the obd to see k lines and if i unlink one of them i get a green light on my vcds plug but when all together get the red light
Unplugged everything after market and still same any one have any advice???

First thing is a proper VCDS? Im guessing it a clone.

T5 dont run a K2 line????

Im sure the Grey/White is the K1 Line

Can you scan the van with the red light on? if not disconnect the 1 wire that gives you a green light and carry out a full scan and compare to a previous one and see what ECU is not there this will show you which ECU is causing the issue.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it is ross tech as u can see in the pic... and t5 have a k2 line or know as L line its pin 15 and can run it but just get minor stuff and wont connect to the ecu at all just baffling me there are 3 k lines but one is just dead for some reason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts