7 wks

here at 8 wks

9 wks wiv me wifffee

here at 12 wks

we dont realy notice any chainges until you start looking at the picts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I've a big soft spot for Boxers, I had one for my 11th birthday and the way I chose mine from the litter was the one who gave me a bloody nose!
Love at first bite.

Don't be decevied by their apparant dumbness, a very shrewed and smart dog you have there

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
still at the all claws and paws stage

love them at that age funny things they are , but great at any age ours are 3yearsold and 8 months .
great company would not be with out T:
both ours are rehomes got them both at 5 months old so nearly house trained

but in the past i sit with the litter and see which one comes over and stays normally one will cuddle up with ya and go to sleep and thats the one to pick

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
He's a little beaut. My partner had a boxer from the local rescue centre and was gutted when he passed away two years ago:(. They are great dogs,sure you'll have loadsa fun with himT:

Tra:)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
When reading my first reply again, when I said "gave me a bloody nose" I wasn't being funny about the whole Boxer thing and being punched - it just dawned on me.
When amongst the litter he licked my face so eagerly his bottom tooth went up my nose and caused it to bleed.

Just thought I'd clarify that

Wonderful animals, mine passed away 20 years ago and I still have plenty o fond memories. He was a chewer and would destroy anything he got hold of, he was huge, 8.5 stone of lean muscle, havnt seen many of his size since.
You gotta just love the slobber, especially when they shake their heads and make lassoo's

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts