VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just received an email from the dealer we use, with the full Sportline details; prices, specs and options. It,s come through as a PDF, so I am just trying to copy it across. No pictures yet, but have asked for some to be forwarded. I have had my name down for one for a long time........

Anyone know how to copy a pdf across????

PS prices range from;

£33,801.00 for the SWB Van to £ 38,325.00 for the LWB Kombi, these are OTR prices inclusive of VAT

More details coming

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Ive just received an email from the dealer we use, with the full Sportline details; prices, specs and options. It,s come through as a PDF, so I am just trying to copy it across. No pictures yet, but have asked for some to be forwarded. I have had my name down for one for a long time........

Anyone know how to copy a pdf across????

PS prices range from;

£33,801.00 for the SWB Van to £ 38,325.00 for the LWB Kombi, these are OTR prices inclusive of VAT

More details coming

My dazline is only 34,000 otr

But as always when the sportline lands at our place I'll love it, I'm sad like that

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to say, it doesnt really do it for me?!?

·
Registered
50 Posts
So glad I opted for the 59 plate Sportline Kombi, now I have seen this :eek:
It was always in the back of my mind should I wait for the newer model to be released, or go with what was on offer at the time.

Seems to have lost it's "stand out" good looks to me??

Maybe it will look nicer in the flesh??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I must admit, that won't actually stand out in the crowd will it, might look better in other colours. :*

·
Registered
65 Posts
From that picture, though it might look better/different in the flesh, it does appear the front bumper stands out as more of an aftermarket add-on. I also think the 5.1 lights could be accused of being too 'pretty' to ultimately carry off the complete look.

That said, we can only wait and see, it might just be the way the picture portrays it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm glad i didn't wait for one. I think mine will look better. Much lower, better wheels, and higher spec, for less money, Plus I get to drive my individual van, a one off, not the same as every other new sportline out there. Many of the extras are just 'velle parts added, such as front lights and grill, and the back lights are already available on ebay.de. Defo not worth the wait, im glad, or i'd be gutted now!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well the new front spoiler will be out soon thenA:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts