VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Cant recall the code but theres a dark metallic / gunmetal grey metallic VW paint that would make a great contrast/compliment to the reflex silver on the lower sides and the roof.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I had an Audi Q7 in Daytona Grey that i think would go well with the silver. Something like this that i found on google

Attachments

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Have got a set of black 20" range rover sport alloys at work that i am going to stick on for the mo. Until i decide which way to go-Alloy or banded steel and low profile or swamper
Decisions decisions:*

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Got my van back after being in Darkside developments for a new camshaft:cool: WOW!!! Thought it went well before but now its running properly it really flies. The old cam was completely knackered and a couple of the followers worn right through the cap:eek:.The guys at Darkside said they had never seen one so bad. Just manifold to change now and the engine should be ok for a good few years

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Got a bit bored at work today and discovered that the galvanising spray we use at work is a pretty good match for Reflex silver so got a bit carried away

Attachments

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Still undecided about the facelift but the pre facelift is growing on me. May try and find a pre facelift front spoiler. The bumper came of eBay. Was removed from a caravelle so has the stainless protector and parking sensors (although the parking sensors weren't fitted so was planning to get a universal kit from eBay) think it cost about £60

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Still undecided about the facelift but the pre facelift is growing on me. May try and find a pre facelift front spoiler. The bumper came of eBay. Was removed from a caravelle so has the stainless protector and parking sensors (although the parking sensors weren't fitted so was planning to get a universal kit from eBay) think it cost about £60

I think they look better with the original front end on, I was going to do mine, prefer it as it is.

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Sounds like you got a result on that rear bumper mate (y) .
I keep looking and theyre all more hammered than the one i'm replacing and still top dollar.
There was a thread recently on reverse sensors and what fits that might be worth a peek .

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Got another job ticked off the list, replaced the exhaust manifold with a darkside developments cast one. No more fumes in cab and much better bottom end power :)

21 - 40 of 62 Posts