VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at work, bit bored, cold, not feeling tops, too cold and windless to even think of windsurfing, cold, velle is at a standstill coz I don't know what I'm doing or how to do it, I'm brassic, cold, not been clubbing since NYEve. AND, I'm getting tetchy, like really f ecking tetchy and irritable, gonna scream, squealllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

·
Registered
913 Posts
Have a w a n k....works for me everytime...alternatively move to cornwall cos we is superchilledT:
Gaz

·
Registered
913 Posts
Living in Cornwall is ace. Only thing is that I always feel guilty whenever I go Northcliffs that peeps think I'm dogging! Imagine that though...a load of girlies getting off watching a bloke jerjing off in the van...funny as fook thought it is for sureLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: And to add insult I'd FAKE it.... muahahahaha:D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Have a w a n k....works for me everytime...alternatively move to cornwall cos we is superchilledT:
Gaz
I concur, nothing better than slipping in the back of the bus getting the old memory w a n k bank in motion and roberts your fathers brother T:.

Also; living in Lizard County makes it just that little bit easier to get away with I:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts