VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Oil lines for AXG turbo conversion

596 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Monster1 
#1 ·
Hello.

Next month I am converting my 88 bhp AJT to a 151 bhp AXG. I have a newly rebuilt ACV gearbox installed, and have almost all the parts needed to do the engine conversion.

My question is about the turbo oil pressure pipeline and the oil return line for the turbo. If I buy the AXG engine oil pipes, will they fit my AJT engine? I know that the engine blocks are suppose to be identical, but I can see that the oil return line are going in to the dipstick tube, and i'm not sure that is identical to the one on the AXG models. and what about the pressure pipe that goes in to the oilfilter consol, are they identical?

All answers will be appreciated.

Thanks, Jimmy

#3 ·
Hi, I'm doing the same conversion have a 02g box already in my ajt. But I have worked out the compression ratio is different between the engines. So no I have a Volvo engine.(same engine and compresson) as a 151. I am now looking for the feeds and return for the vnt turbo and I have axg manifolds. Just need the turbo. What have you done for the intercooler situation
Cheers Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.