VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to come on here and say that Oktoberfest was one of the best weekends ever! We have owned our T4 for about 2months and Oktoberfest was our first festival! It was such and experience and finding out how friendly everyone was jusst made us want more!!

Wanna say a big thanks to the dude with the gulf van (britol forum, i think) make us feel really welcome and showing us what him and his wife have done with theres!

Our next step is finding a meet in our area. Any suggestions with us being from Stourbridge, West Midlands. We just dont know where to start.

Once again big thanks to ya'll!

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Gulf man is our very own Bob ( Desp Dan ) and his lovely wife Debbie A:

Certainly was a good show, hope you enjoy many more with ya T4 :cool:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Glad you enjoyed the show, it was a really good'un..T:

If your looking for a regional meet just go the regional meets section and have a good trule through all the sections..theres bound to be something going on near you...

T:T:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Get yerself down to Bigcats Worcester meet on Saturday Desp Dan might be there along with some other well travelled members LOL:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Wanna say a big thanks to the dude with the gulf van (britol forum, i think) make us feel really welcome and showing us what him and his wife have done with theres!
Nice to meet the both of you & hope you enjoyed the Gulf Racing Official Tour ;)
Nope not from that there Bristol Village but a grim Northerner LOL:
Get yourselves down or up to Bigcat's Worcester meet this Saturday.
I'm sure there'll be plenty there from all corners of the Kingdom T:

Desp Dan might be there :
You SQUEALER Chris :eek: ;) LOL: LOL: LOL:

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Just wanted to come on here and say that Oktoberfest was one of the best weekends ever! We have owned our T4 for about 2months and Oktoberfest was our first festival! It was such and experience and finding out how friendly everyone was jusst made us want more!!

Our next step is finding a meet in our area. Any suggestions with us being from Stourbridge, West Midlands. We just dont know where to start.

Once again big thanks to ya'll!

Rich :ILU: We have a meet at Worcester tomorrow, if you are interested, good crowd, maybe get a bit more inspiration ?

You are welcome to join us.
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=418

Dave.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't beleive we missed it! Only looked on here today and had to attend a christening! Yawn Yawn! We'll keep our eyes peeled for the next! Gutted!!! Hope fully wont miss the next. Thanks Ya'll!

BAggie Rich and Madshell

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum get yourself to more shows next year, we allways have a good time T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts