VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an old iPhone which enviro phone say they will give me £100 for. They sell for £150 on eBay. What would you trust more? Any tips? It's an iPhone 3GS 16GB.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i always get mine sold to CEX, you get store credit or cash, normallty i have store credit and the kids use it for games.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Don't just send it to enviro gone, there are mobile phone recycling comparison websites, you may get a bit more

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Search for Money Saving expert - they have a phone recycling comparison service.

eBay is only as trsutworthy as the person you are dealing with. If worried, sell it as a classified ad for £140 with best offer. You can fine tune it to accept cerrtain offers and decline others.

Depends on condition really, my phones tend to be well loved come renewal time so I go with the ease of a phone recycler.

I'd trust both as much as each other and some companies will try everything to pay you less for the phone I am sure. (No personal experience of this though - you'll be able to find reviews on them all with a quick search.)

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts