VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come some think vw t4 van with big alloys makes it worth 1000s its just a van at the end of the day big wheels does not add 1000s to the price merry xmas all *<:)>

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
scene tax

chuck windows and a bed in it and call it a surf bus or day van and advertise it for £6k.

prices are a joke.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
scene tax

chuck windows and a bed in it and call it a surf bus or day van and advertise it for £6k.

prices are a joke.
Agreed but mugs pay it so that's why it continues to happen. Long live the yuppies that do the summer trends. It helps to keep the value of your conversation at a decent level when you get an agreed valuation for your insurance.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Putting alloys on your van doesn't add thousands but doing a complete conversion does and I don't mean chucking a bed in the back ! If your willing to pay thousands for an 'old' van with just alloy's then your a mug LOL:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Putting alloys on your van doesn't add thousands but doing a complete conversion does and I don't mean chucking a bed in the back ! If your willing to pay thousands for an 'old' van with just alloy's then your a mug LOL:
Agreed totally. But some people do add as much as they can to the price of a van as soon as its got alloys, lowered, carpeted interior and a cd player. Like a few on here i bought a blank canvas.

·
Registered
265 Posts
And 9/10 times the alloys are made of cheese*<:)> Seems to be one end of the scale to the other out there at the moment with "surf buses/day vans" way over priced and good blank canvas vans going for a song, much to do with the LEZ!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Agreed totally. But some people do add as much as they can to the price of a van as soon as its got alloys, lowered, carpeted interior and a cd player. Like a few on here i bought a blank canvas.
That is true but unless you havn't done your homework then you won't pay over the odds just because of the above, but doing a decent full conversion does add alot of value, I do agree with the initial thread about over pricing though and hopefully no one gets 'mugged' off unless of course they have more money than sense then it's fair game I:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts