VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's absolutely nothing to do with VW's or anything else but you've really got to question some people's taste in vehicles.

Why would anyone send £50k on a new Range Rover Sport and then think it looked good in .........

PINK

:*:*

Says a lot about the class of my neighbours .......... trainers with socks as WELL>.... :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
It looks awkward. As if it was done last night at home.

Does she (assumption) have the pink Halfords shoulder cushions for the seat belt; the steering wheel cover; and the 'Little Miss' sticker in the rear window! lol

Roors, its not your typical salt and vinegar, is it! Virgin is it salt and sauce?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've just noticed the shorts the guy on the left was wearing .....

I'm getting more concerned about my neighbours, they just sat there for 30 minutes talking through the windows (with the chavettes in the back) then drive off. Do think it could be a drug delivery van. Now hoping they didn't see me :eek: !!

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
:confused::confused: WHAT :confused::confused:

Sorry but I don't speak Cockney Rimming Slang !!

Roors I'm one of you - I'm from Ayr; now down in London!:eek:

There was an advertising campaign a few years ago for shopping, in either the west coast or east coast of Scotland. It had a tag line using salt and vinegar (as is done with chips, all over Scotland/UK) or salt and sauce (as is done in Edinburgh instead of vinegar). Its geourgous, and any time I'm in the east cost I always get some.T:

So is it west coast or east coast? is what I was punting at!

So dat aint no kokny riemin' slang m8! Its kulture in ur hood.;)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Roors I'm one of you - I'm from Ayr; now down in London!:eek:

There was an advertising campaign a few years ago for shopping, in either the west coast or east coast of Scotland. It had a tag line using salt and vinegar (as is done with chips, all over Scotland/UK) or salt and sauce (as is done in Edinburgh instead of vinegar). Its geourgous, and any time I'm in the east cost I always get some.T:

So is it west coast or east coast? is what I was punting at!

So dat aint no kokny riemin' slang m8! Its kulture in ur hood.;)
I stand corrected ....... obviously lead a sheltered life !!!

It's, well, sort of niether east or west. More west than east though, if that makes sense ........ all I can say is "What's it called ........ ??"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts