1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
210 Posts
Its going to get worse I reckon. Wont be long before there will be no sex mentioned on a birth certificate.

My 1992 T4 is generally referred to as 'the old girl'. Shes female for sure but hasn't a name. I draw the line at naming her and even worse, writing her name on the side!

Not sure I will ever swear at her even if she breaks down. But if she was a few years old and messed about, different matter!

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,488 Posts
Yet another one chalked down to 'Progress' !

At least my T4 'Lulu' will remain as Lulu, as all vehicles ( and ships ) are feminine :D

Its going to get worse I reckon. Wont be long before there will be no sex mentioned on a birth certificate.
I was thinking that not long ago actually ..................... I can see all new births being a simple bar code or a Matrix Code ( QR Code ) somehow implanted into a person!

TURK

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
I see you’ve reached that time of life where your dick has shrivelled and all you do is fucking moan. Be careful you don’t get inadvertently enrolled into the WI.

·
Registered
267 Posts
My bus has always been gender fluid, I only feed it bio diesel I play the harp to the bus every evening, i massage eucalyptus oil in it, and prefer to use soothing sounds rather than a mechanic to fix it, we only camp near vegan arts cafes and my gender fluids bus name is " Face Vag Patch"..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts