VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL:

The missis (and me) watching the above just now, some lass from Leeds saying the Doc told her to lose 5 stone to stand a chance of getting pregnant, she go's on to say that eventually it came down to a simple choice..

" looking at a slice of chocolate cake it was a difficult choice, I REALLY like cake"

LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

Perhaps you had to see it

Chris

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I saw it. I was wondering if she had lost the 5st and was a slimmer version of what she had been. She was pretty large wasn't she. So I couldn't work out whether she chose the child or the chocolate cake or managed to get both!

What about the fashion designer and her partner? Very deep people weren't they??

·
Banned
102 Posts
Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked around his tractor.
Mick says, " Paddy, what r ya doing?" Paddy says,
"the wife n i ave split up an john said to woo her back I need do something sexy to attracter.....
J:J:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I saw it. I was wondering if she had lost the 5st and was a slimmer version of what she had been. She was pretty large wasn't she. So I couldn't work out whether she chose the child or the chocolate cake or managed to get both!

What about the fashion designer and her partner? Very deep people weren't they??
She was big because she was 9 months pregnant. She HAD lost the 5 stones. She wouldn't have been able to fall pregnant unless she had as she has poly- whatsit ovaries.

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
I thought that the cake girl in the green top looked like Shrek when she was giving birth.

Think her Mum was better looking than she was at that stage.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
My misses loves this program, Missed last night though......

Gets women all broudy (SP?) though I:
didn't get me broody. Got me thinking thank god I've got all that behind me. Did anyone watch the programme after of mum's taking photos of poo and eating their placentas?:confused:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
we watched it too, dunno why tho... my missus is due in may and its funny watching them when they are having a big baby.I:

the one who kept sayin she couldn't do it an told her hubby of for leaving the room were hilarious.
could believe the fashion designer had enough baby clothes for an outfit a day for the first 3 months.

and shrek was....,I:

anyone see the program after it where the woman was cooking placentas for people?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I love one born every minute. The blonde lady reminded me of myself in labour, compleatly hyterical and not listening to anyone LOL:

I was a nightmare, glad thats behind me :)

The fashion couple were cute. She was amazing she didnt look abit like she was in labour. Was very emotional seeing her pop that baby out.. Shed a litte tear i did :blg

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
My misses loves this program, Missed last night though......

Gets women all broudy (SP?) though I:
We watched while my mrs had our 9 month old baby asleep in her arms and the four and two year old were asleep upstairs and she said she's really broody :eek::confused::jd

didn't get me broody. Got me thinking thank god I've got all that behind me. Did anyone watch the programme after of mum's taking photos of poo and eating their placentas?:confused:
That was a bit strange but animals do it and thats all we are after all!I: They said it's full of nutrients and stuff what's great to boost up the mum but the blood milk smoothy was a bit to far :jd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts