VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2015 T5 campervan conversion, and just had a 2nd leisure battery fitted, which necessitated diconnecting all the electrics for a while.

Now that everything is back connected, the one touch operation of the electric windows has stopped. To raise or lower both windows I have to hold the switch up/down, rather than just 'one touch'.

The sparkie who di the job didn't do anything to the base electrics, so I just wonder if anyone has come across this problem - and knows how to fix it?

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Mine did the same after fitting the towbar and split charge. Then it suddenly resest itself after I put it up / down / held the switch in the up / down. Don't know which bit got it working again but it did.

·
140 DSG Shuttle SE full Camper
2,663 Posts
Open the windows & then close them & hold the switch in the up position for a few seconds. Do the drivers side first that may reset both of them. He must have disconnected the starter battery or taken the window fuse out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, bizarre this one. I tried the up-down-hold trick and nothing worked. Then the next day the passenger door one touch worked but not the driver's door. I repeated the trick several times and then a few days later the driver's door was back to normal.

It's true that vehicles are turning into computers: turn it off then turn it back on again.

Thanks guys! A:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts