·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whew been busy,only 99 posts to go till i reach 2000 posts

feelss a bit like im an anorak-im going to have to get myself a girlfriend

so maybe i should turn this into a companion wanted thread LOL:

im 40 years old fit/healthy/non smoking/honest/reliable guy,
im a single parent to a 14 year old boy,have been for 4 years,we like animals got 2 staffies,tortoise and 2 water dragons
5ft4 in hieght,short shaved dark hair,stubble,very easy going,like all motorsports and rugby,just an everyday normal guy

looking for a female(incase it wasnt obvious) must be an easy going van lover/get away at the weekends/everyday type of girl,prefer non smoker-slim/avarage build

so if you think your sister/cousin/pal is the 1 for me then T:
please pm your application to me ,thanksLOL:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Cripes :* I've been sussed :eek: Feels like an arranged marriage LOL:

Despite being at one with my feminine side Jim I: I do prefer the ladioooooos :D

Thanks 4 the thought though ya bleedin deviant Rasp:

Christine :ILU:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Have you gone 4 a quiet moment......a time 2 reflect......a little time 2 find the real you LOL:

4 cryin out loud.......I'm tryin 2 get ya 2 2000 posts......not in the sack :eek::*:eek:

Far 2 far 2 drive anyhow......would be like Lands End 2 John of OATES LOL:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you gone 4 a quiet moment......a time 2 reflect......a little time 2 find the real you LOL:

4 cryin out loud.......I'm tryin 2 get ya 2 2000 posts......not in the sack :eek::*:eek:

Far 2 far 2 drive anyhow......would be like Lands End 2 John of OATES LOL:

sorry was putting something in the oven H: now you have me starting to doubt myself :confused:

my son told me today hes met a girl at school and they are gonna go to the pictures one night,his first girlfreind,i told him when he sees her on sat to punch her on the lips :eek:he looked shocked :eek: why??? i said cos i was with your mum fof 15 years-never argued once-worked like a madman to provide for my family-she spent all day shopping/bar lunches with friends/holidays then f:*d off and left us took £0000's out the bank took the car and 2 private reg no's-and the bloody card/remote for the sky???

so son you get nowhere being a nice guy

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
sorry was putting something in the oven H: now you have me starting to doubt myself :confused:

my son told me today hes met a girl at school and they are gonna go to the pictures one night,his first girlfreind,i told him when he sees her on sat to punch her on the lips :eek:he looked shocked :eek: why??? i said cos i was with your mum fof 15 years-never argued once-worked like a madman to provide for my family-she spent all day shopping/bar lunches with friends/holidays then f:*d off and left us took £0000's out the bank took the car and 2 private reg no's-and the bloody card/remote for the sky???

so son you get nowhere being a nice guy
I feel ya pain fella, been there meself :*

So I spose a sh4gs out the question LOL:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts