VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
These are mine, they were off an e55 Amgen, the rears are 8.5 I think, et35 front 8 wide et31 obviously painted by me to match the van!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
quick question to the merc alloy brigade ,ive got some nice slk alloys what spiggots do i need ? and what bolt length do i need ?i know im gonna need to drill the holes to 14 mm any other advice cheers :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks guys, yeah they are on my w124 at the mo and just a tad too wide for that, nice fit on the ute even tho it looks like they hang out they are just in, needs a belt with the lowering stick but, need to get it running again first, parts van is parked next to it out of view, will up some pics with the rears when I get home, 1400km away for work at the moment :(

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Here's my new merc wheels I'm now running 15" 7j with 225 60 15 tyres.

I've got some 15mm spacers for the rear to bring them out in line with the front.

I had to make some spikes for the centers and paint them satin black to match the vans look and must say the ride is nice and soft on the bigger rubber.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here's how Rosie looked beforehand:

After an appointment with Mr Hugh Jayteens, the van now has new Merc alloys and new boots fitted. Love them, really changes the look of the van.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Here's my new merc wheels I'm now running 15" 7j with 225 60 15 tyres.

I've got some 15mm spacers for the rear to bring them out in line with the front.

I had to make some spikes for the centers and paint them satin black to match the vans look and must say the ride is nice and soft on the bigger rubber.
anyone know where i can get some of them spikes :ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
642 Posts
these are my 99p SL 17"s 8.5j and 30et...they were a state so i striped them right back and sprayed the ford diamond white(classy!!)!!

excuse the picture quality, dirt and the fastest rust ever:)*)!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just bought these (one of those random ebay purchases) :*

AMG SLK Staggered. Fronts are 7.5J ET37 and the Rears 8.5J ET30

Thinking about a polished lip and the centers painted anthracite with the AMG logos smoothed out.

Anything else I need to fit them other than tyres.

21 - 40 of 241 Posts