VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

First post, so hope this is ok to post this here as it's a non-tech question (moderator please move to elsewhere if not).

We're looking to buy our first T5 conversion ready for next summer - as we REALLY want to take our time over it all. We've been ploughing through the myriad of camper converters sites and for sale listings. We think we know what we want and I was just wondering what people's opinions were of Teahupoo conversions. They look like a good quality build and the prices are pretty good too. Has anyone had any contact with them - either whilst looking around for converters or own one themselves. There doesn't seem to be too much about them on here, so hope someone might be able to help - with some things that they'd change or add if they were to buy a a conversion from them again.

Failing that, we are almost slap-bang in the middle of the country in Bedfordshire, so if anyone could put us on to somewhere nearer that are a good bet too that would be great.

Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks in advance for any replies and help.

Hope the weather improves for us all very soon. :gl

Andy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Andy & Claire,

At present we are in the process of having a van completed with Teahupoo. So far everything has gone swimmingly with them, Russ n Lisa are friendly and down to earth very knowledgable about VW's and about conversions. We too looked at many different sites and deliberated over who to go with but after going to visit them it didn't take us too long to decide. At present we are waiting to pick our spec with them but I don't foresee any problems. Russ found us a van to the spec and price we wanted which was fab for us as didn't have to trawl through sites looking for the ideal van. So I can only comment on my experience so far which has been great, not sure if this post helps you or not we should hopefully pick our van up in the next couple of months I will post pics when we get it.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts