Discussion Starter #1
Getting some new rims

Either sportlines
Canes berns
Or thought these looked smart ,what you reckon In 18s

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Would have to be slammed for those to work in my opinion, nice rims, and different:)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The company selling them list them as scala style , Yes defo slammed on coils thought they were a bit different
Just hope if I get them it works , sometimes what you think will look good can be terrible :)

Keep the comments coming in , all good so far and be honest :)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Yeah the scala would be the old scirocco wheels, google fifteen52 snowflakes for images of some slammed vw's wearing very similar wheels

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look sweeeet. wonder if they do them in 20s

I have fancied 18s for some time and slammed Though :)

My local wheel supplier has these in stock :)

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I've. Seen buses with 18s on lowered and look ok , am I getting something wrong :confused:
No mate, as Mark said, its his opinion.:) Banded steels are only 17s, but look fantastic when slammed. It just depends on personal preference and the look you want. I had 20's with 255/35 on mine as I thought it was the best look. I think 22's look ridiculous, but others love them. Decisions decisions!LOL: Good luck!:ILU:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had 20" on mine but changed them for 22" looks really cool when lowered, 17" bands look cool granted........22" wheels ridiculous....mmmmmmmRasp:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm getting my black t5.1 kombi on tues and also would like to put the scala's on but i'm unsure. its going to have to be really low for them to work. I don't think the offsets quite write, i think the'd need spacers on them to make it work.

also there only 8.5 so to get a litlle stretch on the tyre's would mean you'd struggle to get the load ratings needed. I'm thinking of maybe bbs ch or canes burn. but would like something a little more retro.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
These are 18 cades berns. ,it's about as low as I want to go ,don't want to worry about my front splitter all the time
And prob looking at 255 /45s don't like the stretched look

The offset on the scala is ET 45 whatever that means ,doh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts