VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
first trip to Cornwall I managed to get one side window in but was a case off having to because I got locked out because off the dreaded central locking fault and the key wouldnt work in any off the locks something I didn't even think about checking as the remote central locking opened the doors so we were locked out so it was either smash a window or cut a big hole in the sliding door and put a window in

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome mate. I'm also doing an orange van. How are the shocks? Just bought some for mine. :ILU:
Hi spence the shocks have been great so far I am still working on settings for bounce / hardnest and your van looks awesome mate I've looked at your build before the wheels are awesome T:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hi spence the shocks have been great so far I am still working on settings for bounce / hardnest and your van looks awesome mate I've looked at your build before the wheels are awesome T:
Cheers... I'm waiting out to put my wheels on now. Want to drop and put wheels on at same time A:

90mm drop! Are you all the way down on them? :ILU:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers... I'm waiting out to put my wheels on now. Want to drop and put wheels on at same time A:

90mm drop! Are you all the way down on them? :ILU:
No mate there is still more to go I've got more to wind on the front but on the back I could take out the two adjusters and that would give you more pro about 15ish mm but I didn't because when my interior goes in which I'm doing at the mo it will prob go down more

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
No mate there is still more to go I've got more to wind on the front but on the back I could take out the two adjusters and that would give you more pro about 15ish mm but I didn't because when my interior goes in which I'm doing at the mo it will prob go down more
Oh right, well not looking at putting much in mine apart from bike at race weekends so going low ;) :ILU: loving what you done on your panels.:D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh right, well not looking at putting much in mine apart from bike at race weekends so going low ;) :ILU: loving what you done on your panels.:D
Sounds good mate lower is always better and thanks dude I love messing about im a joiner so it does help I've been modding it for about a year now mate but only just learnt how to upload photos so that's why loads keep popping up :ILU:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts