VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
After stripping it of all of its cupboards and racking i fitted my caravelle alloys and took it to SC Conversions and they fitted a pop top for me.

I then have been saving up parts to face lift it. Some straight from the stealer like the bumper inserts and bonnet. Fog lights and all other stuff from ebay and auto parts.

I'll now post a load of photos for interest.... Including the wrapping of the bonnet in carbon fibre...
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Looking REAL GOOD T:

It won't take you long now you've started - it becomes a bug under your skin LOL.
These vans are very addictive once the build take hold.

I like what you have done with the front end - makes the van stand out in a crowd. :D

I must ask you about your bonnet wrap (I have wanted a wrap for ages, but have no idea how to go about it).
Did you do the bonnet wrap yourself, or is that somebody else's work ?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking REAL GOOD T:

It won't take you long now you've started - it becomes a bug under your skin LOL.
These vans are very addictive once the build take hold.

I like what you have done with the front end - makes the van stand out in a crowd. :D

I must ask you about your bonnet wrap (I have wanted a wrap for ages, but have no idea how to go about it).
Did you do the bonnet wrap yourself, or is that somebody else's work ?
All my own work buddy ..... built not bought as they say... it is a bit tricky but pretty good for a first attempt..

1 - 20 of 73 Posts