VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So having had the passat wheels signed off by the insurance company on the basis that I don't carry loads blah blah blah I've come to the conclusion that it's ridiculous not being able to use the van to it's full capacity. I'm refurbing steels as an alternative but what I'm really after is a set of the full face mutivan alloys. Having seen what a couple of people on here have done with them, they float my boat more than massive rims with stretch etc (though borbet As still make me drool). Boring I know, but I want 'em in all their no issues with load ratings anymore glory....

anybody?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has a set they'd like to turn into cash? Am expecting to have a fair bit of refurb work to do, so don't mind the condition within reason!

Alternatively, if you've a set of load rated alloys you think will suit, I'm open to suggestions......

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
Do you mean these ones:

I sold a set of these a coupla years back for £200 with brand new commercial tyres on 'em. Proper retro rims, look the shizzle two-toned... :cool: :ILU:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you mean these ones:

I sold a set of these a coupla years back for £200 with brand new commercial tyres on 'em. Proper retro rims, look the shizzle two-toned... :cool: :ILU:
Exactly what i mean, hedgehugger - you know my steez T:

200 notes, I'd have ripped your arm off!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still looking for these - anyone got set stacked in the corner of their garage?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you know someone who has a set of these wheels, or is not appreciating them for what they are, call '0800 GET EMMETT SOME CHEAP WHEELS' now! Save me from the VW social wilderness that I find myself in for having passat rims, a dire lack of poke, err... no stretch.. um, a complete lack of originality... helping me get these wheels will only change the passat part, but its a start.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The search continues - for reference, these are the wheels I'm after, happy to / expecting to have to refurb them...:

If anyone's not happy about me using their pic for the above, let me know - alternatively, if any of those above are for sale....... let me know that too!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts