VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Up for sale are my Remotec A 16" alloys.

Price update: NOW SOLD :) I:

All original - in the original finish (rare to see as most have been painted one colour)
I even have the original German booklet with the production date stamped.

Great condition, especially taking into account the age. Reason being I was sold these as new old stock (They were sitting in a warehouse somewhere in Europe unused for years) - So they've only had my summers worth of use! A couple of thousand miles at the very most.

I bought these from 'Colese' on here pretty much a year a go now and have run them over the summer months.
Reason for selling on: Think the money is better in my wallet for now and potentially selling the van on sometime later this year.

The Spec:
  • 16" Remotec A alloys | 8J ET35 5x112 (perfect on a T4)
  • Complete with 4 original center caps
  • Wrapped in 205/55/r16 tyres, balanced (Good budget brand tyre) (7mm tread left on all tyres - near new).
  • Spacers for the rears so you can have that staggered look taking the rear wheels to ET25 - They sit in the arches perfect like this. T:
  • Set of 17mm bolts (also includes longer bolts for the rears when used with spacers)
  • Set of staggered locking wheel bolts (again longer, to accommodate for the rear spacers)
  • Brand new set of spigot rings (66.6mm to 57.1mm)

**I have just purchased a new set of spigot rings for these wheels so you are now READY TO ROLL - everything is now included to bolt straight on!** :D

I'll let the pictures do the talking now. Beautiful set of rare rims - not many T4's running these.

...And finally the price I'm looking for:

£899 DELIVERED (ono) (I'll use paisley freight)
+ £30 if you'd like the delivery fully insured.

Price update: £745 incl standard delivery through paisley freight (UK Mainland)I:

Collection possible from Crawley, West Sussex or
as I work close to Gatwick Airport (Manor Royal Business Park / County Oak retail park area) I can meet there.

Offers considered...

Cheers :ILU:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
it's at times like this that i wish i still had a T4...........

Lovely wheels Bud, GLWS..!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome rims these mate, if only i had the money! :ILU:
it's at times like this that i wish i still had a T4...........

Lovely wheels Bud, GLWS..!!
Cheers guys! T:
I bet I'll regret selling them in a few months but the money is more helpful to me right now.

..and I'm sure they'll look even more awesome on someone else's van :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**I have just purchased a new set of spigot rings for these wheels so you are now READY TO ROLL - everything is now included to bolt straight on!**

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spigot rings arrived today (That's now everything you need to fit these) so wheels are now ready to be picked up / sent out.

Who fancies them? ;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts