VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caledonian Conversions Ltd are a bespoke conversion company based in Glasgow, Scotland. Our sister company Caledonian Campers Ltd - a popular campervan and motorhome hire company and RnR Beds which are the manufacturers of the first pull tested, aluminium rock'n'roll bed! All of our services are carried out in house by our master craftsmen, welders, auto-trimmer and upholsterer.

We do not use kits in our conversions and instead all of our furniture is hand made in house.

We have the first pull tested, M1 certificated aluminium rock'n'roll bed in the UK.. Our bed fits most vans and is lightweight, come along to our workshop and see if our beds will be suitable for your van!

Our upholstery and auto-trimming is to a very high standard.. We have sourced and now have in stock over 300 Volkswagen materials ranging from Golf M1 material to VW T5 Inca material.

·
Super Moderator
5,169 Posts
Wow!
I don't need my van converted but just had to say that looks top quality to me!
Loving the black tartan seats too!
Well done guys and good luck.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I hired a van from Steve and Isla a couple of years ago before I had my van. Lovely couple. If their level of service on van rental is anything to go by they will be good.

Good luck with it guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts