VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
t4 for us and its team white :)
Hiya me and the mrs have finally got ourselfs our first t4 we doing up as a camper van come everyday van for carting the kids to school as well as fishing trips etc, but we are on a VERY TIGHT budget bringing us to the grand total of not alot to spend at all as well as loz giving birth to our latest baby boy Aston Morgan was born on 21-8-12. we looking at dropping it but we want to know whats the cheapest route for this, also it has a few probs such as needs a pair of mirrors, driver side clear front indicator, rear bumper, rear light as 1 broke, passenger door mechanism, we are currently ply lining it and carpeting walls and roof vinyl floor. we have currently fit a 3 seat bench and ply lined the roof so far will post pics when we get a minute from feeding and trying to catch up on much needed sleep, any help or advice would be gratefully recieved thanks in advance and a big HELLO to everyone and look forward to meeting you all soon. LozMick

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back box now replaced so we dont sound like a tractor, gear linkage bushes replaced so now dont have to set of in 3rd gear, timing belt changed A:
next on the job front is changing the stickers, put in new garlands hopefully try and find either orange or orange and white bonnet bra and a full T-cut.
Followed by a full service asap,
Then think it be spraying the wheels to freshen them up, do something to the interior to put our stamp on it. photo's to follow as and when stuffs changed.

·
Registered
518 Posts
good lock with it , hope we all try put you in right derrection , if was,nt to far away i,m gutting my empivan intiorer and havin a revamp , will be up for grabs over winter and welcome to team white

1 - 4 of 4 Posts