VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Well chuffed, our van (and family) are featured in this months Camper and Bus mag. Family Valued... on the front cover :)

Techno Blue Bilbo's

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Nice one. You need to frame your copy and hang from the wall!! Off to go and buy a copy and have a look myself:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Russh
Can you put a photo of your bus on this thread? I live in Spain so cant get the magazine, (well, i can theoretically but takes a bit of an effort :rolleyes:), it looks good from what i can see on your mag post :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's a few pictures as requested, I've left the scans from the mag. very small so hopefully don't upset any copyright. (if they do admin I can remove them.)

the copyright to the above images belongs to IPC media.Dodgy scanning down to me!

And a pic. I took earlier on this year, unfortunately I can't find the better pics. that I have taken recently, somewhere in the dark abyss that is "C:\My Pictures".

We were really chuffed at being approached for the feature, the photographer who came out, Anthony Butler was a top guy. Although I was a professional photographer for a fair few years it was really good to see the effort that goes into these pictures, and how they make the pictures just that little bit more special, the shoot took over three hours.

Also we're very pleased with the final article, except for the bit where it mentions how the van is "fitted with a waste water tank, something the Humphrey's only ever drempt of" Makes us sounda bit sad. lol !!!

As it says in the article we love the van. We also feel really lucky that the chance and situation came along for us to buy it.

Most importantly though, in the picture taken from the rear the T4 Forum sticker is clearly visible on the rear screen!!

Who else has had there van's featured? I've got most issues of Camper Van, it would be good to put names to vans.

·
6,662 Posts
Well done !

Nice to see the van in the mag eh ?

Maybe one day I'll actually get round to writing that Projekt Power article they wanted !!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Yes, nice to see such a nice example of a camper T4 in there.

As the article said, with a young family and a love of going places the T4 makes an ideal vehicle. I can see why when you park up people are interested. Just so practical. Heater, hob, sink etc, and tons of space, and the knowledge that when/if the time comes to sell it will go to a person who like it just as much as you. Nice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice one.. :D

Ours (the missuses?!?) is going to be in the next issue.. Green Reimo.. Can't wait to see it.. roll on the 25th !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts